Volunteer for a Medical Mission
There are a
variety of ways that you can contribute to a medical mission:
- Volunteer to
participate on a medical project team.
- Assist in supply organization.
- Participate in DrUMM fundraising efforts.
- Assist in grant writing efforts.
Additional Aspects of Fundraising Assistance
aspect of fundraising involves strategic positioning and action. As a
non-profit organization, DrUMM can always benefit from assistance with:
Grant identification and writing.
- Corporate contributions identification and application.
- Foundation support.
- Frequent flyer mile contribution.
Media & Public Relations
One of the most important goals of DrUMM is propagating the awareness of
our mission statement and active projects. We welcome assistance towards
mass media outlets, such as:
- National, regional, and local news and talk show coverage (television and
- Regional and national medical conferences / meetings (to include
presentations & exhibits).
- Newspaper and magazine coverage.
- Celebrity assistance or endorsement.
- Church presentations.
- Fraternity, sorority and civic group presentations.